Saturday, July 28

Monkey and Frank

Hi there.

STILL working on the posts for when Matt and I were in Norway, New York, Rome and me in Siena and Amsterdam.... Another little bloggie amuse-bouche to keep you occupied in the meantime...Meet Monkey and Frank. I don't think I need to tell you which is whom.... Frank was a present from Elisa, before I left for London. No, I've not abused her trust and let Frank get to the condition you see him at... He actually came that way. Yes, I think he is very cool.

Monkey, I saw in a little shop near the Smithfields Market. Adam and I had gone to Pho (sorry Smithy!) for lunch, and on the way back, decided to pop into this cool little shop. Bad mistake- as 20 minutes later, I walk out with pressies for people, and Monkey for me!

Frank and Monkey have good relationships with Giraffe. G and Monkey will occasionally gang up on Matt. But it's always a futile effort on their part.

No comments: