Thursday, February 8

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....


Weirdo weather, these past few days. It's been unseasonably warm all through December and January... there was a day, early Jan, where I was running around town just in my shirt-sleeves and trousers! I had to take my suit jacket off, and had already been carrying my coat!

AND THEN, it snows! It snows in London!!!!! It was so strange, yet strangely exciting to wake up and see the road, cars and parks covered in an inch or two of snow! It was especially cool to see our neighbourhood parks covered in white. Matt and I walked to work (Matt worried about falling on his arse, as his work shoes weren't the grippiest) and walked into the middle of a snowball fight! No casualties, thank goodness.

Anyway, without any further ado, here are the photos!

I am wearing my infamous ewok hat. Laugh all you want, my ears are toasty warm!

No comments: